Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hospital Pictures

This past week has been such a whirlwind! I'm so thankful that the worst is behind us. And really, it could have been so much worse. Praise God for His provision and care for us! Here are some pictures of our time at the hospital...

Keeping Granddad company the day before surgery...

Judson gave Aunt Anna the funniest looks when we first got to the hospital on Thursday.

The LONGEST day we've ever had...keeping busy during the 8+ hours of surgery

On Thursday, I noticed big Snickers ice cream bars in the cafe (much bigger than they were the last time I had one...at least ten years ago). They were only $1.50 and I really wanted one. I didn't end up having one that day, so I decided they'd be our celebratory treat once my dad was out of surgery. Boy, were they good. So good, in fact, that my mom and I had one the next day too, to celebrate Dad getting out of ICU. Any excuse to celebrate...! =)




Judson really loves to play with Aunt Anna. He started bouncing in that chair and then she copied him and they proceeded to mimic each other for quite some time. Super cute!


Still going strong after maybe an hour and a half of sleep all day and about ten hours in that waiting room... What a guy!

No comments: