Thursday, February 28, 2013

Bonfires

Nate and his brother Paul have been "chopping" down trees like crazy around here.  I need to take some pictures and then I'll do a post.  They've cleared out quite a number of trees behind our house, with the plan of eventually creating a fenced yard for our kids.

Anyway, we've had a number of non-rainy days this month (I wish I could say sunny but they've mostly been cloudy).  We've taken advantage of them with as much outside time as possible, including bonfires many evenings.  (I wish I had a picture of the pile of branches we had before Nate rented a wood chipper!)  We even roasted  hot dogs a couple of times, much to the delight of my children.  :)

Though our house and property need so much work, we're very thankful to live where we do!



A view of our new retaining wall, which Nate built this fall.


Looking for the moon, I think...

No comments: