Saturday, March 2, 2013

Finally.

After nearly eighteen months of having two in (cloth) diapers, there's a light at the end of the tunnel!  Judson is well on his way to being potty trained.  Yay!

He still wasn't showing any interest in it and would put up a fight every time I suggested going potty, so on Monday, I decided not to put any clothes on him after his bath.  I was fairly confident that he wouldn't poop on the floor and was willing to take the risk.  ;)  He didn't and that was that.  He's pooped in the potty every day since then.  (I never thought this would be blog-worthy news, but he's nearly three and a half, for crying out loud. :)  Anyway, peeing is taking longer to figure out, but I think he's starting to get it.

And guess who's most excited about "unnies."  Yep. 

Poor girlie has a drool rash all around her mouth.  I think she's about to get the last of her teeth for awhile.  I sure hope that's the reason her naps are lousy and she's waking up BEFORE six o'clock.


No comments: