Wednesday, February 20, 2013

For the record.

Four years ago today, I found out I was pregnant.  I have been pregnant and/or nursing ever since (there was about a three month overlap).  Judson stopped nursing the day he turned sixteen months and never really looked back.  Cooper has no interest in being done.  :)  I think she might be weaned by now if it wasn't for the fact that she's been sick much of the past six weeks.  But maybe not.  She only nurses once in the morning, so it's really not a big deal.  I'd love for her to decide she's done on her own, because I don't really want to decide for her.  (Since she was sick for so long, I got really lazy about letting her have her binky whenever she wanted it, which was ALL. THE. TIME.  The first day of only letting her have it to sleep was NOT fun.  I'd rather avoid this with weaning. :)

Okay, that's all, except to say we're SO thankful to the Lord for the past four years and where He's taken us.  :)

No comments: