Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Baby Lily

Friday was supposed to be pretty nice around here, so we planned a last-minute zoo trip.  (As in, I called my mom up at 7:50 and asked her what her plans for the day were.  We were so glad she didn't have any!)  An added bonus was that Macy got to come along.

Not only did we get to enjoy being outside and even a little sun (gasp!), but we finally got to see the new baby elephant, Lily.  She was awfully cute and still very tiny (well, comparatively).  :)

As usual, we had a great time being together.  I know I say this a lot, but Macy and Judson are just crazy about each other.  We are so blessed to get to spend so much time with my family.




Running around after our picnic


Cooper would intentionally get her hands all grassy so she could wipe them on Grammie.  She thought she was pretty funny.

I know.  She's too much.  :)

Probably the best picture we have of these three kiddos together.  (And a really great one of my mom, too!)  Don't mind Judson.  He hadn't seen sun in a VERY long time.  :)

Watching some little birds while the big kids ran around and actually let Cooper have Grammie to herself for a few minutes.



These two were awfully thrilled with the goat brushes.

This one was getting tired and not really into the goats.

No comments: