Friday, February 8, 2013

All the grandkids together

The kids and I spent Sunday night in Vancouver.  (My dad and Morgan were both out of town, so it was just the ladies and the kiddos.)  Cooper was intrigued by Rowland and Judson paid more attention to him than I anticipated.  He even wanted to hold him.  (Well, originally, he said Rowland would be too heavy, but then Nate told him he weighed less than some of the bowling balls Judson insisted on lifting... :)

I got lots of baby time during naptime and after the kids were in bed, so I was a very happy camper.  Rowland is such a sweet little guy, and he clearly loves his auntie.  :)

Decorating sugar cookies.  You can just put sprinkles right on the dough before baking.  It saves a step and makes cookie-baking with toddlers more bearable.  :)

Finally he's down at my level!
 





I love those four little heads all crowded together!
Aaand, he's done.  :)


MELT. MY. HEART.


No comments: