Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Final Christmas Post :)

This is the LAST one, I promise.  Then I'll start posting about our life of late - sneezing, snot, barfing, and other bodily functions.  Kidding.  I'll leave that to your imaginations.  :)

We celebrated Christmas with the Renningers and Comptons on New Years Day.  (Hey!  I'm not actually that far behind...just sixteen days.  :)  It's so much fun to have Christmas go on and on!

We enjoyed a delicious ham dinner and then, once again, we were spoiled.  Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of one of the kids' gifts.  There's a carousel being reconstructed in Albany, and the heads of the practice carvings were put on sticks (like those horse heads on sticks that little kids like to "ride" around).  Anyway, Judson got a cougar and Cooper got an elephant.  They're gorgeous!  I'll do a post on them someday.  :)

Why does this child of mine insist on looking like this in pictures (and when he meets new people)?!  *sigh*




Finally getting the hang of gift-opening






A fancy pink cowboy hat to add to her accessories :)

No comments: