Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Baby Rowland Pictures

We were able to race up to meet Rowland last night, and I'm so glad we did!  He's just precious and adorable, of course.

Neither Anna and Morgan really slept the night before, and they had quite a scare during delivery.  Rowland's head came out with the cord around his neck and his shoulders were stuck.  Morgan said the doctor said, "We need help in here!" and instantly there were nine people in the room.  Some were trying to cut the cord off and another one was digging her fingers into Rowland and yanking with all her might.  Yikes.  We're so thankful he's safely here!

Cooper didn't get to meet Rowland since she's had a cold for over two and a half weeks.  (I think it's almost gone...yay!)  So we took turns going in the room and she happily toddled around the waiting area and never once tried to escape and run down the hall.  (It wasn't the actual waiting room...just some chairs and a TV closer to Anna's room.)  I'm including some pictures of her once I put on her jammies because she was so darn cute.  Judson was not sure what to think.  He acted like he'd never seen Anna and Morgan before in his life.  Silly guy.  As soon as I took the picture of him, he stepped away from the baby.  :)

These are all the pictures I took.  My  mom is dying to meet this little guy, so I know she'll appreciate every last one.  :)

We are so excited to have a new nephew/cousin!  Thanks for letting us come visit, Anna and Morgan!











 






No comments: