Tuesday, January 8, 2013

December festivities

Christmas came and went so quickly, but I'm pretty happy about what we were able to squeeze in.  Judson loved it all, and he definitely knew why Christmas is such a big deal to us. (A giant birthday party for Jesus?!  So exciting!)

Nate bought some Henry Weinhard's root beer and Judson instantly started calling it "kid beer."  It was awfully funny.

Advent Calendar, day 14.  A gingerbread train!

He was doing this (eating candy) every time I looked at him.
The finished product.
 
If only that darn binky wasn't in her mouth!

Loving the olives


I probably wouldn't have gotten around to these if Judson hadn't been so excited to help me decorate them.  He quickly became more interested in scarfing down the red hots and marshmallows.  :)


I guess she liked it. 
This is what I got when I tried to get them to sit together in front of the tree.  Now you can understand why I was so excited about the other Christmas tree pictures I posted. 
 
All dressed up for our church's Christmas service (which was at Corban University's chapel this year).






No comments: