Monday, January 14, 2013

Christmas Day

Christmas Day was crazy.  I foolishly thought Judson and Macy were too little to get really excited about it.  Boy, was I wrong.  They were shrieking as soon as they were together.  :)

I didn't get great pictures, but I'm just thankful I got some at all...

We went to the "quilting barn" for gifts, because there just wasn't enough room in the living room for everyone (Jake and Shayla were still there, too).  If I haven't mentioned it, the quilting barn is where the previous owner and all of her friends would get together to quilt.  There's nothing barn-like about it.  It's a crafter's dream.  :)  And it makes a pretty great play room, too!




Cooper was napping during stocking opening, so Judson was done with his and ready to "help" her by the time she woke up.


Just one of the piles of gifts

I had planned to get good belly shot of Anna , but forgot.  This is the best one I have for showing her profile.





Jesus' birthday cake - brownies with chocolate chips and crushed candy canes on top.


Ending the day with a movie because the parents were exhausted.  Macy has two of the same cozy blankie bears, both named "Bebe."  Judson has a white one, "White," and a brown one, "Brown."  At this point, Judson really only wants his to sleep with.  Macy carries hers everywhere and when they're together, she's constantly bringing Judson his.  They frequently split White and Brown up and each take a Bebe.  But only when they're awake.  Macy can't sleep without two Bebes.  :)

No comments: