Friday, January 18, 2013

Bath time fun

The other night I wanted to QUICKLY make bath time more fun, so I mixed some shaving cream with food coloring and it was definitely a hit.  Well, Judson was hysterical at first and I can't quite remember why.  I think it had something to do with making more.  (If you have or know a three year old and haven't read 46 Reasons My Three Year Old Might be Freaking Out, you really should.  Funny, accurate stuff. :)

On a side note, I bought that Barbasol shaving cream over the summer for a dollar and we used it a few times when we were playing outside.  There's still tons of shaving cream in there, so it was quite a good buy.  It smells good, too!

These activities never hold Judson's attention as long as I'd like...maybe they will when he's a little older.  Or maybe Cooper will indulge me and enjoy crafts and activities more than her brother. :)









No comments: