Friday, January 27, 2012

Oh, sweet bedtime...

Yes, I have two binky-users.  I honestly am not really in a hurry to take Judson's binky away.  First of all, we're just finally past a rough patch of sleeping for him (lots of crying/screaming in the middle of the night).  And, secondly, one of our little friends just gave up her binky and started sucking her thumb.  There's nothing wrong with that - I sucked my thumb for a VERY long time, but I don't feel like dealing with the binky if it's only going to be replaced by thumb-sucking.  (And I really think it would...he's had his thumb in his mouth a few times lately.  I think it's because Macy sucks her fingers and Cooper still sucks her thumb sometimes.)  Mostly it just gives me another excuse to not deal with the binky issue for awhile longer.  :) 

Cooper is no longer sleeping very well at night and I'm slightly devastated by this fact.  I blame her binky and myself, not necessarily in that order.  I'm not sure what I should have done/can do differently, but it is not fun to be going backwards with this whole sleep thing.  (If anyone has any advice, please feel free to share!)

Anyway, I think these pictures are fun.  And I also think it's fun that Cooper is now going to bed around 7:30.  Aaahhhhh, to have my evenings to myself again!  :)



No comments: