Sunday, January 8, 2012

Christmas Day

Christmas Day was a really fun, EXHAUSTING day.  Judson hadn't slept well since we'd gotten to Bandon, and that, coupled with all of the excitement, just made for an exhausting day.  Anna's brother, Jake, and his girlfriend, Shayla, joined us for the day and Judson was really enamored with Shayla.

Late on Christmas Eve.  Yes,  that's actually a stocking on her head.  :)



Ignoring the tree and all of the presents.  Coasters are much more exciting.  :)

I remember when there were only four stockings on the mantle...

Ready for their stockings.  Becky had just cut Judson's hair.  How old does he look?!?!

Macy sure loves "Coop-Coop," as she lovingly calls Cooper.
First present of the day

Shayla, Jake, and Anna

Jake got up for a second, and Judson swooped in to sit with Shayla.  It was awfully funny.

Opening the present Nate had continuously described to me as the one that would be my favorite gift up to this point in my life.
Yep.  My old license plates.  For the record, the "World's Best Teacher" cover is something Nate ordered.  I did not drive around in my little blue Civic advertising myself as such.  :)

As always, boxes are the most fun!

A GREAT gift from Anna and Morgan...goes well with his "fireman" rubber boots.  We sure do love this boy!

Macy's new hat
Carnage (looking down from my mom's office)
All dressed up for Christmas dinner in a new dress from my parents.  How cute is she?!


I don't remember what she was sad about, but it wasn't serious, so I quickly snapped a few pictures.  She's such a sweet little girl.  We love getting to spend so much time with her lately!
Jesus' birthday cake.  We really focused on Christmas being Jesus' birthday party, and Judson understood as much as he possibly could at this age.

Yum!  Apparently I let him eat too much, because he was so wound up at bedtime.  We didn't get him down for HOURS.  Live and learn.

No comments: