Friday, February 7, 2014

More week one pictures

Before I add pictures from Porter's second week of life, I thought I'd add some more from his first...

Coming home

Shortly after we brought Porter home...Judson and Cooper loaded him up with all of his "cozies."

The hundred-ish year old "Peanut" basket ready for a BABY.  :)

Porter's turn

I have a very similar picture of Judson (click here).

Morgan made a quick trip down on my birthday...

Entertainment

My birthday cake


  



Taking a picture of the little picture-taker




First (sponge) bath.  The kids were disappointed.  Cooper thought the whale tub could be turned on and there wasn't nearly enough water for Judson's liking...or for Porter's.  He wasn't a fan.



Much better.  The adorable lamb towel (which is hard to see here) came from our good friend Joani.  We love it!

The first of my monthly comparison shots...

First hair washing, which he slept right through.



Bundled for his first trip to the park...same park we first took Cooper to.  She was six days old, I believe, and he was a week old. 

It started drizzling right as we unloaded, so I kept Porter under a tree.  Thankfully it didn't last long, and then the sun came out.


Cooper and Macy

Anna and Rowland

Sun!

No comments: