Friday, January 10, 2014

This girl...

...is pretty excited to have a baby sister!  We keep reminding her that she may have a baby brother, and she adamantly says, "No.  Baby sister," but I think she'll be happy either way.  :) 

She chooses her clothes most days and looks rather goofy, but this particular day ended up looking
awfully cute.  I cannot believe how fast her hair is growing!  It was above her shoulders this summer.  I think it's adorable, but it sure gets a lot of food in it.  Sheesh. 


1 comment:

Hannah said...

I keep thinking you are having a girl too. I've heard before that children under the age of four are usually correct in guessing and unborn baby's gender. I guess we'll soon find out if Cooper has the gift.

I'll be praying for you that all goes smoothly. I'm so excited for you guys. Hopefully we can get together soon after baby comes. We miss you all.