Friday, June 1, 2012

Quote of the Day

Judson's starting to say some really cute and/or funny things.  I love it!  He often uses phrases he's heard us say, and it just cracks us up. 

Last night, I hit my funny bone really hard.  He said, "Don't be afraid.  The angels will help you."  I asked where he learned that and he said, "At school.  When I was a little kid."  Sunday school at our church doesn't start until kids are three (they just get to play before that), so it wasn't at school.  (We don't call it "school" anyway...)  I guess he learned it from our Bible reading, because I don't recall talking too much about angels taking care of people.  Anyway, so cute.

1 comment:

JuliAnn said...

This is SO cute! I love random sayings that they attempt. =) Our house has been infected with HMFD (Hand, Mouth and Foot Disease) and this morning Madi woke up and said, "Mama, Jesus is healing all of my itchies!" It was so sweet!