Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Felt Faces

For months I've been meaning to post about a really great blog that has gillions of activity ideas for toddlers.  It's called Play Create Explore, and if you have little kids, it's definitely worth checking out.  (I will admit that it can make me feel a little overwhelmed at times because this lady is constantly doing amazing projects with her son...).  If the blog itself is too much, she's also created a list of 120 activities for ages one to four.  So much fun!  I'm hoping to try more this summer, so I don't have the mess in my house.  :)

Last week, I discovered her "felt face" activity and decided I had to make some straight away.  Madi's third birthday was a good excuse to get me going.  I wasn't able to find any templates to trace, so had to free-hand it all (not my strong suit).  Here are a few examples of what I made.





No comments: