Thursday, February 9, 2012

You've seen this before.

A family who goes to our church and has kiddos the same ages as ours invited us over to play at their farm the other day.  The weather couldn't have been more perfect...sunny and sixty-two degrees (according to my car).  My mud- and truck/tractor/vehicle-loving son had an absolute blast, as you can imagine.

I didn't get a single shot of the babies.  All they did was sleep in their front packs the whole time.  :)


Two peas in a pod


Still (relatively) clean


Yep.  That's more like it. 




Tree house

I love this picture!  Amos was more willing to pose for me than Judson ever is...

I was afraid I'd never be able to get Judson out of the HUMONGOUS tractor.  Seriously.  He was at least six feet off the ground and soaked in mud.  I really didn't want to have to touch him too much.  :)  Thankfully, he came down without a battle.

The tractor's tire.  There was also a combine.  I knew those things were big, but I'd never been so close to one.  Wow.

Not really into the baby goat or cows.  They were a little loud for his liking.

Mount Hood off in the distance.

No comments: