Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Just some random pictures...

I realize the quality on some of these is really lacking.  I've been having so much fun playing with my new lens that I haven't bothered to switch back to my regular lens at all, and it's definitely not ideal in certain situations.  (That's just my disclaimer for everyone who is more talented at photography than I am.  :)

Snuggling with "Blackie," a bear that Nate's great-grandma made for him when he was little.






Cooper's only girlie diaper...so far.  :)  If anyone's curious, it's the new BumGenius all-in-one ("Freetime").  She's only worn it once and she immediately pooped in it, so I'll have to give a review later...


I believe this was first thing in the morning.  He often requests mac and cheese for breakfast.  He is disappointed every time.  :)

No comments: