Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Beaver Basketball

One of Nate's co-workers has a son who starts for USC's basketball team.  For the past two years, Nate and I have gone on a double date with another couple - to dinner and then to the USC/OSU basketball game.  It's a lot of fun...and a lot bigger deal than I anticipated.  I figured there would be lots of empty seats, but no.  Those games are packed.

Anyway, we went the weekend before my birthday this year and Judson was sad he didn't get to go.  Nate decided to take him to another game, though I really wasn't sure how he'd feel about all of the noise.  They went Sunday and Judson loved it!  Nate said he was pretty serious the whole time.  He's like that in new situations.  He came home and said to me, "They passed the ball to their friends!"

Here are a few pictures before they left.  (Judson was exhausted and napped in the car on the way down.)  What a cute pair!

New hat from Grandma Becky...he just recently decided he likes wearing hats (because Daddy does)


Hat kisses

So tired

"Go Beavers!"

No comments: