Friday, February 3, 2012

Swinging, part two

We spent over two hours in the sunshine at "Crooked House Park" today.  It was fabulous!  (When we got back in the car, the thermometer said it was sixty-one degrees out.)  We had so much fun.

Cooper was in the Beco (front pack) for most of that time, but at the very end she woke up and I put her in the swing.  She loved it, as you can see.  (She takes after Judson.  He will swing as long as I let him, which is as long as there are other open swings, so I know no one's waiting.  The other day he swung for nearly an hour, as we were the only ones at the park for part of that time.)



My favorite!!


Such a happy girl



And only one decent picture of this guy.  He's much more interested in "huge underdoggie pushes" than posing for countless pictures for me...

No comments: