Monday, September 26, 2011

Randomness

1.  Cooper had her two week appointment on Friday.  She weighed in at eight pounds, one ounce (50th percentile) and she was 21.5 inches (90th percentile).  I cried after Judson's two week appointment because he was already nine pounds, ten ounces.  So, though Cooper's growing fast, it's at a much more tolerable rate than Judson's growth.  Phew!  I want my baby to stay little for awhile longer.  :)

2. Judson took a bath this morning.  When he got out, he was playing in just his diaper.  This is a very common occurrence, but it wasn't very warm today.  I asked him if he was cold and he said, "No.  Fine.  Just fine."  This kid cracks me up with his vocabulary.  He doesn't miss ANYTHING that goes on, and then he seems to just bank new words and phrases so he can bust them out later, in completely appropriate contexts.  Amazing...and so much fun.

3.  My wonderful college roommates hosted a very fun open house at our house on Saturday in Cooper's honor.  It was fun to show Cooper off and just hang out with friends.  We are blessed.

I need to get the new pictures off of my camera and I'm not going to do that now.  It's 3:00 and I'm still in my sweats (read: pajamas).  Both kiddos are asleep so I'd better hop in the shower!

Pictures will follow soon.  I hope.  :)

No comments: