Friday, September 23, 2011

Call me crazy

So, yesterday was my first whole day alone with two kiddos.  How did we spend it?  At the zoo.  Which made it my first solo outing with two kids too.  I really want to enjoy every last bit of nice weather we have, since it's supposed to start raining soon (BOO!).

Judson hasn't really thrown a fit in days and yesterday morning, while I tried to get us out the door by nine, he threw three in about thirty minutes.  Though I was tempted to call it off, I decided we'd probably have a better day if we went.  And I was right.  We got out of here by 9:20.  Not too shabby.  And Judson was TERRIFIC all day long.  I think he was just ready for a change of scenery.  :)

These pictures aren't great, but hey, at least I documented our outing.  I think I should just be glad I remembered to take a camera AND use it.  :)
Little Miss slept nearly the entire time

Checking out the ducks

Our friends, Ella and Max

It recently hit me that this guy is going to be TWO in a month!  He's seeming so grown up these days.

No comments: