Monday, August 29, 2011

Final days as a family of three...

A friend from church, Hollie Miller, took some maternity/family pictures for us last weekend.  Mostly I just wanted them for my personal documentation.  Some turned out really well, though, so I thought I'd share them here.  Don't worry - I'm mostly including ones of Judson.  :)  (He was fairly uncooperative throughout the shoot, but you can't really tell by the pictures.)

Thirty-seven weeks pregnant...














I really like this picture of us.  I realize our color scheme is a bit much, but I don't have all that many clothing options at this point.  Of course Nate loves it...always the ultimate Beaver fan...  :)  And I can always just change it to black and white.






1 comment:

mom (nana) said...

These are all very good pictures!! Thanks for sharing. Beautiful family!