Thursday, June 30, 2011

Strawberries and such...

Judson and I had a quite the berry-picking adventure with JuliAnn and Madi on Tuesday.  Unfortunately, my camera was on the fritz, so JuliAnn had to take all the pictures.  She got some terrific ones, which I hope to get from her before too long.  In the meantime, you can click here to read her post and see some really cute pictures of the kiddos.  Judson got far dirtier than I anticipated, but he had a blast and ate about a pound of berries...some ripe, some rotten, some completely white, and some with stems.  It was really something.  I'm happy to report it didn't seem to affect his digestive system.  He did have a slight rash on his neck yesterday, but it was gone today.

And one other post-to-come: my dad came up today to install the cabinets he made for our entryway.  It's a three-part unit: a hutch that faces our dining area, a long desk with a bookshelf and tons of great drawers, and a bench that opens closest to the front door.  It's gorgeous and fits perfectly.  I can hardly wait to organize it!  I'll post pictures once we get the desk top installed.  (We're planning on granite, since slabs can be purchased so inexpensively these days.  We haven't bought anything yet, however.)

No comments: