Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Celebrating the first day of summer...

...and the warmest day we've had.

We met Jess and five kiddos (two of her own and three daycare kids) at Memorial Park in Wilsonville today.  (As an added bonus, JuliAnn, Madi, Kari, and Kade were all there too.  Fun!)  It was our second time to play in the fountains this year, but the first with a camera.  Judson absolutely loved it.  He was so much fun to watch...and listen to!  He was constantly doing these happy shrieks that just cracked me up.  If you think these pictures are overkill, you don't want to know how many I actually took.  Oh, the joys of digital photography!  :) I especially love my digital SLR, which allows me to actually capture the action.



 


Completely off the ground



With only one exception, the hat stayed on the entire time.  He's figured out that it keeps the sun out of his eyes.  Now I just need a navy blue one to go with his swimsuit and shoes.  :)

No comments: