Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Twenty Weeks

Before I post about our terrific Easter weekend, I wanted to share our ultrasound video/slideshow.  I can't believe I'm already halfway through this pregnancy!  I need time to slow down; there's lots to do before Baby comes.

I feel really good and am starting to get a belly.  Thankfully, by some miracle, my regular jeans still fit me because maternity jeans do not stay up on me.  (I didn't have these particular jeans last time around; I think they're lower cut.  The nice part is they're higher in the back, so I don't have to worry about my rear end hanging out.)  I'm hoping they'll last until I can break out the summer clothes, if that time ever comes...

My ultrasound was Monday.  Mandy took care of Judson so we wouldn't have to be deal with him.  (He wouldn't have known or cared what was going on anyway.)  Baby didn't do much, so it wasn't as exciting as it was with Judson's ultrasound, but it was still special.  In the first part of the video, the only thing moving is the heart beat.  But there is some movement eventually and something that almost looks like thumb-sucking.

And, no, we did not find out the gender, though Nate did bring it up.  :)


1 comment:

JuliAnn said...

Wow! Hopefully baby sleeps like that for the first year of his/her life too! =) Very sweet. This makes me want to pick up our video (I keep forgetting when I'm in town) and compare the two... definitely a lot more movement going on over here! ;) Do you get to have another 4D ultrasound at 26/27 weeks again? That's when I make my final guess on the gender. ;)