Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Cousins

Two weeks ago, Anna had a two-day class in Eugene...and I got to take care of Macy.  (Anna spent the nights here and drove back and forth.)  Though Macy hadn't seen much of me lately, she was perfectly happy spending the days with us.  I think Judson was a big part of that.  Those two can't get enough of each other.

Anna wrote out Macy's schedule for me the night they got here.  She went to bed around 8:30 and would sleep until around 9:00 am.  I was skeptical; I thought she'd probably be up earlier than that, since she wasn't at home.  We were both wrong.  She slept until 10:40 the first morning and 10:30 the second morning!  And she didn't even seem fazed that her mom wasn't here.  Then she took naps at the same time Judson did...perfect!  So, honestly, I only took care of her a few hours per day.  :)

Judson and I both really enjoyed our days with Macy, and we look forward to having her family closer once they move up to Vancouver this summer.




I stole this one from Anna's blog.




Macy was doing this new thing where she'd put both arms in the air and flap her hands around to wave.  Judson still does it in his highchair sometimes and says, "Mimi."  It's really cute.


Going in for a kiss.  I know he's closer to the camera., but notice the difference in head size.  It really is that extreme.  :)
Heading south to meet Anna, so she didn't have to drive all the way back to Salem after her class the second day

No comments: