Monday, August 23, 2010

Silliness

I have all sorts of things to write about - a "mushroom wars" update and the fact that Judson IS ON THE MOVE. However, for now I'll just mention this silly contest. Nate's aunt, Becky, talked me into entering Judson's picture in a "Cute Baby Contest." I think he's cute; I'm just not super comfortable asking people to vote for him. But Becky was asking everyone she knew to vote, so I figured I could step out of my comfort zone. =)

If you're interested in this silliness, you can click here. (This is the second round of voting and it only lasts through Wednesday.)

Thanks!

I'm off to visit my good friend (from high school), Mandy, and her family in Central Point tomorrow, but will try to give some other updates later in the week.

2 comments:

Joani said...

Oh but I love hearing about mushroom wars! And I voted for Judson.

Anonymous said...

You came to Central Point and didn't even stop and say "HI". Just for that I was in Salem not 1 mile from your house 2 weeks ago and I didn't stop either. So I guess we are even?