Thursday, August 26, 2010

One Month Old

Because I am obviously so good at keeping up with my blog, I'm going to add Macy to it. Kidding, of course. But my mom asked me to post some of Anna's Facebook pictures so our family members could see them and Anna thought it was a good idea. Macy's doing well...she gained more weight in her first two weeks than Judson did, so that's quite impressive! It sounds like she's fairly smiley now...Anna's done a great job of catching it on camera. Judson always got that wide-eyed surprised expression when the camera came out so it took forever to get a smiling picture. :)

Anyway, she's just getting cuter and cuter. I'm so excited to see her over Labor Day weekend!






1 comment:

Anna said...

Thanks for posting these, Ramie!! I've considered starting a blog myself, but goodness, it seems like a big commitment! :)