Sunday, August 1, 2010

A Quick Trip

Judson and I made a quick trip to Bandon to meet Macy last week. She is absolutely beautiful, as you can tell. I only heard her make a peep once, I think. Anna graciously let us come over every day I was there, which was wonderful.

Here are some pictures I "borrowed" from Anna's facebook page. I have similar ones, but it would take a lot longer to upload, so I'll add any different ones I have later. (Read: another day)

Judson meeting his cousin. He was completely uninterested. Not that I thought he'd understand anything, but I thought he might acknowledge that she was a living thing. She was so quiet and sleepy, though, that he never even tried to touch her. I don't expect that to last long... =)



It's so hard to believe these two are nine months and one day apart in age! Judson really was that small not so long ago. Amazing! (Can you tell who's hungry?!)

Grandbabies...one is about ready to escape. He's all about standing up these days.


No comments: