Thursday, July 1, 2010

Eight Month Photo Shoot

Seeing as how Judson's been to Sears so many times for pictures, I've figured out which photographers are good and which need more practice. (Unfortunately, I haven't figured out how to avoid the ones who need more practice...) When he was four months old, we had a super sweet girl named Brooke. She usually works at Washington Square, but was filling in in Salem. The pictures she took were terrific! Well, imagine my delight when I called to make an appointment and heard she was coming back down this week! Once again, she did a great job. She took way more pictures than they normally do. I think the pictures do a good job of showing what he's up to these days: getting teeth, waving, standing, and making a lot of different facial expressions...

The lamb ones are my favorite. Believe it or not, these are just some of the lambs Judson's been given. (I grew up on a sheep ranch...) I love it! Now, if only we could have a live one. Just kidding. We have the space for one; maybe someday we'll have the energy to add some livestock to our lives. =)
























1 comment:

JuliAnn said...

Yes, yes, yes, naked baby pictures are my FAVORITE! =) Those are adorable. I love the lambs too, and the cute little cheeks. =) He's adorable. I can't wait to smooch him again!