Sunday, July 25, 2010

Macy Danielle Boyd

I have a new niece and I'm just dying to get my hands on her! Macy Danielle Boyd was born at 5:29 this morning, which was her due date. Anna had quite a night, but was a rock star and pushed for three and a half hours without any drugs. At the end, a C-section was mentioned and that was all Anna needed to hear. She mustered up what little strength she had left to get Macy out.

My parents went up to visit twice today and these are all the pictures I have so far. They were all taken when Macy was about four hours old. She's such a cutie! I'll be sure to post more when my mom sends them...or when I get down there (Tuesday or Wednesday). I can't possibly wait until next weekend to go, so Nate's going to miss out, but then I think we'll go back down the following weekend.

Exhausted new mama and her mom




The stats. My mom was excited because the nurses made little cards for the grandparents too. How sweet!

No comments: