Monday, January 25, 2010

Three Months Old!

I've been having Judson's picture taken monthly at Sears. I'm a "Smile Saver" member, which means there's no sitting fee and I get a free 8 x 10 each time I go. Plus the basic pictures are "buy one sheet, get one free" Monday through Thursday. I know it's probably overkill, but I'm all about documention. =) It's cheap and the pictures are decent, so for now I'll keep doing it. I just discovered that I could copy them from the online store to post here. They're not great quality, but you get the idea. I absolutely LOVE the first one! It's the first time we've been able to get Judson to smile when we're there, and he usually hates being on his stomach. He was super smiley today...maybe he was enjoying the complete nakedness! =)





2 comments:

JuliAnn said...

Oh my gosh Judson, you're too cute! I LOVE the first one too, Ramie! Very cute! And... you're kind of blowing me away with all of this blogging! =)

Joani said...

Oh my, he keeps getting cuter! Love that smile.