Sunday, February 7, 2010

Before and After

My long hair had been driving me crazy for a number of months. There was just so much of it and lately I hadn't had the time or energy to want to deal with it. Go figure! I don't know why it took me so long to get it cut. Well, actually I do. I used to have a lady cut my hair on a regular basis. She was very reasonably priced and she always knew just what to do with my super thick, curly, frizzy hair. Once she moved on, it was hard to find someone else who could help me deal with my challenging hair. My sister-in-law, Kristy, recommended her hair dresser (is that what they're called these days?!) and I decided to try her out. I love the final result! Now I can leave it down without it driving me completely crazy. Yay! (Of course it looked best when she styled it, but I'll keep working at it...)
Before -- it had been pulled back in a ponytail all day, as usual

After!!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Oooh, it's super cute!