Friday, January 22, 2010

Thirty-seven years

My parents celebrated their 37th anniversary on Wednesday. While I did NOT forget about it, I did fail to get a card in the mail. I told them it was because we had company over the weekend. (It was them - we picked them up from the airport and they spent the night with us.) =) Anyway, this post is their "Happy Anniversary" card from me. I love them both so much, and I'm so thankful and blessed that they're committed to their marriage for life! And because we're counting Judson as the gift for every holiday for at least a year, here are some pictures of their favorite (and only, for six more months) grandchild!



I hope to upload a few short video clips soon...

1 comment:

JuliAnn said...

I loved this post Ramie! Happy Anniversary Jim and Jill! I'm so glad that I know you (and your wonderful daughter =)!

Jules

P.S.
Ramie, nice job on the frequent blogging! =)