Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I'm ba-ack!

Wow.  I can't believe it's been over a month since I posted.  Yikes!  Hopefully that won't happen again.  I have a great excuse, though.  I am pregnant and was so exhausted for so long that I napped almost every single time the kids did.  With Cooper waking up at the CRACK. OF. DAWN (5 am many mornings), that left me very little time to do much of anything.  Thankfully I'm thirteen weeks along and haven't napped this week...and she's sleeping in a bit.  Yay!

Other than severe exhaustion, I've felt great.  Of course I started showing VERY quickly this time around. :)  Judson's hoping for a "bruver" and Cooper says "sisser."  We won't know until mid-January, assuming everything goes as planned...

Here are some pictures I took to help us announce our big news.  No, this wasn't an original idea.  The original idea used cute little chalkboards, but I didn't want to have to search multiple stores for them, and I didn't want to pay much either.  This gets the point across.  :)



Cooper started crying straight away. Hopefully this isn't how she'll really feel about being the middle child.  :)


Some animal cracker bribery helped my cause.


My favorite







No comments: