Friday, April 19, 2013

Randomness

We don't really have anything too interesting to report, except that the kids and I are going to Bandon with my mom tomorrow (through Thursday).  I'm excited...we haven't been there since the beginning of September, which is WAY TOO LONG.  I am sad that we're going to miss some awesome weather in the valley, however!

Anyway, it's been forever since I've posted anything, so thought I'd just throw a bunch of random pictures together.  Proof that we haven't done anything very blogworthy lately.  (Actually we did go on a family bike ride, but I'm too lazy to upload those pictures right now. :)

I don't remember why he headed outside like this...had to check on something, I suppose.  Or maybe he just wanted to use his umbrella.  That's been known to happen, too.

Mandy got the kids these mustache candies at a bake sale at work.  They were quite tasty!

Hiding  (The glass in my hutch is "seeded," which is why it looks spotted in this picture.)


Judson named that baby Rosa and for a few days she was all he talked about and played with.  He carried her around in Cooper's laundry basket.  It was very uncharacteristic of him...and so very sweet! 

Helping Daddy wash the car




No comments: