Sunday, December 9, 2012

Thanksgiving

This post is seriously late.  I had planned to do it straight away and then there was that whole fiasco with not being able to upload pictures.  Anyway, here goes.

I didn't take many pictures at Thanksgiving.  In fact, I took exactly three on Thanksgiving Day.  Sad.  Regardless, we had a great weekend!  My cousin, Scott, and his wife, Wendy and their boys, Eric (9) and Ryan (4.5) joined us.  When I was growing up, we spent every Thanksgiving with the Boyds (Scott and his parents...and Wendy, too, eventually), but once Scott graduated from college and moved to Michigan, it stopped happening.  (We still celebrated with his parents until both of them passed away.)  Anyway, Wendy and Scott figured out that they hadn't been with us for a Thanksgiving since 1992, which is crazy.  Mostly because I already a teenager twenty years ago.  Just thirteen, but still.  Yikes.  :)

We just hung out at my parents' house from Thursday to Saturday and had a lot of fun.  Eric loved disc golf and had a group out there playing all three days, even in some pretty heavy rain.  I joined in on one of the dry days.  :)



Scott and his family brought this for my parents' house.  It was huge and remote controlled.  Judson was scared at first, but got over it quickly when Cooper and Macy weren't.  :)  Eventually, he flew it by himself.


Little kids LOVE my parents' room.  Probably because it's huge and the carpet is super cushy.  This particular night, Judson, Macy, and Cooper were being pulled around on a blanket by Nate.














This is how I played disc golf.  She got very heavy by the end.  :)

No comments: