Sunday, December 23, 2012

FINALLY!!

I always hope to write eloquent posts, but it never seems to happen.  It's currently 11:16 pm and we're heading to Vancouver in the morning (and there's still PLENTY to do), so this will once again be less than ideal.  *sigh*

The kids and I finally got to meet Kristin today!  (Nate met her the night she got to Salem.)  As soon as I walked in the door, she reached her arms up for me.  No kidding.  Apparently she does it to any woman.  Cooper was less than pleased to have to share her mommy, but it was so sweet!  Kristin is quite the cuddle bug.  She also hugged Cooper every time she was within arm's reach.  It really surprised Phil and Bridgett, because she hasn't spent any time with other little kids.

 We're so happy for Phil and Bridgett, and what a blessing that she's so sweet!  At nineteen months, she could have come to them with some really tough behaviors.  I'm sure she will have her moments, but what little person doesn't?

Okay, I'm off to bed.  No telling what time my alarm will wake me.  (He's cute and sometimes cuddly and wakes up WAY. TOO. EARLY.  This morning we were baking Jesus' birthday cake by 6:30. :)

**I forgot my camera today, but borrowed these pictures from Bridgett.  For those of you who didn't know me when I was little, I had a similar "strawberry" birthmark just a little higher on my forehead (at my hairline).




No comments: