Monday, August 6, 2012

The Vancouver Compound

I have some very belated posts, regarding time spent with my family, to catch up on.  I didn't write about Father's Day, and then wanted to go back and do it before I posted about our next visit to Vancouver.  We've now had three trips up there since Father's Day, including "Roommate Family Day" two weeks ago, so it's high time to catch up!

First, Father's Day.  It wasn't overly warm, but my dad and Morgan had just purchased a huge pool that Judson couldn't wait to try out.  Macy tried to participate, but didn't last long in the cold water.  Not surprisingly, Judson didn't notice how cold it was.  :)  (Note: my mom was less than thrilled about the huge pool, but has changed her tune now that the grandkids and little friends love it so much.)


Anticipation is building... (it's too tall for them to get into by themselves.)

Not even half as full as it can get, but perfect for little people.  Behind Anna to the left is the carport connected to the house.  You can see part of the big shop on Morgan's property (overlapped by the carport).  The building on the right is the "quilting barn," where the previous owner and her friends quilted.  It's full of to-die-for cabinets and storage space.  Nate's trying to convince me to move my scrapbook stuff up there. :)

Some of us were quite cold!

Just before she got out, I think. :)




He sure does love playing with Uncle Morgan!

No comments: