Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Eleven months

Cooper is already eleven months old.  How can that possibly be?! I'm not sure, but I guess I have to admit that she's seeming less baby-like all the time.  In the past week she's officially started crawling.  Once in awhile, she starts to default to her previous army crawl, but immediately pops back up to her knees.  She's quite speedy, too.  Here's a video for family members and little friends who like to watch CoopCoop on the computer.  :)



Cooper's been saying something that sounded like "hi" for awhile, and it is now used in context.  She especially likes to wave and say "hi" to Nate.  Or when someone's on the phone, she just says it over and over.  So cute.  I sort of got it on this video:

 

If you watched the video, you also saw that she's quite steady on her feet.  She loves to be standing.  (She pulls herself up easily and just sits down when she's done.)  Maybe she'll be walking sooner than I think.

I took these pictures of her on the ninth, at Memorial Park.  She's dressed like a ragamuffin for obvious reasons.  :)



The theme of my summer: digging rocks, wood chips, sticks, and so on out of Cooper's mouth.

Another theme this summer...




No comments: