Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Cloth-diapered babies

One day Cooper was wearing a particularly girlie diaper and Judson was wearing a camouflage one.  I decided I should snap a few pictures while I had the chance.  (Judson stopped peeing in his diaper about six weeks ago, so I'm hoping I'll soon be down to one in diapers.  Exciting!)

I am a huge fan of cloth diapers and am so glad I decided to do it before Judson was born.  Doing the laundry itself is not a big deal, though every so often I run across problems with my diapers stinking even though I haven't changed anything about my laundry routine.  It's seriously frustrating, but that's only occasionally.

Nate's never been a huge fan, because he doesn't like having to deal with poop any more than absolutely necessary.  However, he recently said he thinks our patterned ones are awfully cute.  It's a step in the right direction.  :)

On an unrelated note, I love how Cooper poses when I get the camera out.  She's so much fun to photograph!  I suppose Judson poses, too.  Just not how I'd like.  :)  Although, a couple of weeks ago, he and Nate saw Clare and Ellen Goddard at the Olympic Trials track meet.  The girls tried to take a silly picture with him, but that time he did his cutest smile and looked right at the camera.  Go figure.  :)

Practicing her best hurdle form...she sits like this all the time.









1 comment:

JuliAnn said...

So cute! Maybe I need another girl so that I can get cute girl dipes too?!? =) I love the hurdle form and I can't believe how BIG Cooper looks!!! Can't wait for this weekend!!!