Wednesday, May 2, 2012

More eating

Cooper is definitely a fan of food.  She is such a sweet, even-tempered little thing...except when she's hungry and thinks she's not going to get any more food.  :) She's currently eating brown rice cereal, bananas, avocados (not her favorite), sweet potatoes, butternut squash, carrots, green beans, pears, and applesauce.  I've made it all, except for the applesauce.  Since I had some no sugar added, all natural stuff, I put off making my own for a few more days.  :) She's also eating puffs, and I'm excited for her to be able to feed them to herself soon.  It'll buy me a little time during meals.

These pictures are old, but cute, and it's been awhile since I've posted anything.  So, here you go.




 And the first messy face.  I gave her some prunes and she wasn't a fan, though it's hard to tell in the pictures.


The start of her funny little "scrunchy nose" face

No comments: