Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Told you so.

I told you awhile back that Cooper was quite the spitter-upper.  I decided it needed documentation one day.  After I quickly snapped the picture and cleaned her up, she proceeded to spit up huge amounts twice more in the next couple of minutes.  (This happens multiple times a day.)  Believe it or not, this particular picture shows a pretty average spit-up.  A couple of times, after she hasn't eaten for a very long time, she's spit up EVERYTHING she just gulped down.  As in, soaked herself, me, and one of the humongous burp cloths I have to use for my babies.  Good times...and good thing laundry is my favorite household chore (besides cooking).  :)

The first store I took both kiddos into?  JoAnns.  For cute, girlie flannel and pink terry cloth for some new gigantic burp cloths.

She's clearly not bothered by this.

I figure if JuliAnn can post about Emmitt's blow-outs, I can post this...  :)

1 comment:

JuliAnn said...

Hahaha. I love it! What a cutie pie, even with the spit up! ;) She's getting SO big! How long has it been since I've seen you?!?