Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The last of 'em

I'm so glad we made the effort (yes, there was definitely effort involved!) to have these taken.  The newborn stage is such a fleeting thing, and Cooper has already changed so much.  I love that we'll have these to look back on and show her.

My favorite family shot...and the one that went on the back of the birth announcement.  Hopefully people didn't think it was too weird that we had a family picture on there.  I really wanted one of Judson and Cooper and I didn't have the whole CD of pictures yet.  And anyway, the ones of just the two of them either didn't match the announcement or were vertical instead of horizontal.  Plus, now I don't have to send out a Christmas card!  Kidding.  Maybe.


1 comment:

JuliAnn said...

Love them! And I'm so glad you were able to share them all! I especially like the last one of you girls! =)