Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving

We had a really nice Thanksgiving with my family. Morgan and Anna hosted, and they did a fabulous job. They recently(ish) got a beautiful new table, and Anna set it so nicely! And, as usual, we had tons of delicious food. Judson was very happy to get to partake this year. :)

We were hoping to get a nice family picture for my parents' Christmas card, but unfortunately that didn't happen. (There was a certain little miss who decided she just wasn't up for it.) So, here are some candid shots and a not-so-great picture of the Moodys. (I am happy to report, however, that we got some great family pictures on a different night, so I'll share them later.)







Macy modeling the adorable sweater dress her mama made out of one of her old sweaters.

He always wants to be in Grammie's arms...


1 comment:

Anna said...

Great pictures!! Thanks for posting. I'm stealing them all. Hope you don't mind :)