Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hood Canal

Thanks to Morgan and Anna's planning, we were all able to be together at the Hood Canal (in Washington) for a few days at the end of September. It was nice to be able to just relax...and to spend some extended time with Macy and her parents. I don't know why I don't have any pictures of Anna or my dad, but they were both there.

I didn't pack a swimsuit for Judson, because I didn't think it would be that warm. The first day we were there, however, was gorgeous. The water wasn't too warm, but Judson didn't seem to mind! And one other day we put some warm water in a little boat for him to play in...

Anyway, here are a bunch of pictures to give some highlights.





Nate wasn't there on the warmest day. He went swimming on quite a chilly day, actually.

No comments: