Saturday, October 23, 2010

A Year Ago Today...

...I was one day overdue and feeling terrific. I taught school and was planning to be done teaching the following Tuesday. Just in case, though, I stayed until 7 pm and got EVERYTHING ready for Monday. It turned out to be a smart move.

I opened a package from the Arnolds when I got home...cloth diapers and a diaper pail liner bag. Very exciting! The diaper pail bag was the perfect color for our nursery (and Amy hadn't even see the nursery!), so I quickly ordered another one.

Nate and I spent the rest of the evening hanging out. We played some games and twice I felt the slightest cramp. We went to bed and I slept well. I felt a few more "cramps" when I woke up to go to the bathroom. But then it was back to sleep for me. Little did I know that we'd be meeting our baby - and finding out its gender! - in mere hours.

What a year it's been! Judson is an incredible blessing..such a fun, happy baby! I'll do a "One Year" post soon. We have lots of new "tricks" to report. For now, I have a birthday party for which to prepare. :)

No comments: