Friday, September 10, 2010

Day Two

Sunday turned out to be a gorgeous day and we headed to the beach in the late morning. We went to "Devil's Kitchen," a beach that is protected from the wind. Two other perks are that a fun stream goes through the area and it's far enough from the ocean itself that it's very safe for kids.

I don't have many pictures... I couldn't find my spray sunscreen and ended up turning Judson into a sandy mess when I applied the lotion sunscreen. He didn't mind, though...he was too busy trying to eat the sand. :) Then my hands were greasy and I didn't use my camera anymore...




After naps, everyone came over to my parents' house for another fun dinner. Later the guys played the Wii at our house and the ladies played board games at the Nelsons' (so all of the little kids, except for Macy, could be in bed).

On Monday, the ladies went out to breakfast before we all headed our separate ways. Unfortunately, Krista came down with the 24-hour flu in the middle of Sunday night, so we didn't see her on Monday.

So, that was our weekend. It was such a fun, special time with friends who are more like extended family!

No comments: